Monday, April 1, 2013

Grouting!!!!!

I now have most if this grouted...I still need to do the base.

This is the heel of the shoe all grouted.


I love the way the black grout brings out the ball chain details!





This was a ton of work!!
But I love the black grout and this whole piece really sparkles!!

The ribbon is my favorite part...I love the richness....




I still have to grout the base....that will be later this week...my fingers are worn to the bone from grouting.....so the next step will be the dancer's tutu.
Stay tuned!!!







3 comments:

  1. Love watching the progress. Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. Did you have help grouting or are you doing it all by yourself?! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!
    Cindy, I grouted all by my lonesome....it was exhausting!!!

    ReplyDelete