Thursday, April 18, 2013

Getting down to the details...

Here is the dancer's little slipper. I used beads to mosaic this. It was rather awkward because it was a difficult positions to reach. But it did work out nicely!



I am so excited about the way this shoe sparkles when the sun shines on it.  It acts like a disco ball splashing the room with pretty dots of light!


Here I am in the reflected light...the whole room is full of sparkles!!

Today I worked on the dancers hair...I'm using beads and gold paint.


Here, I have started putting on the beads with Apoxy Sculpt...


These beads will really ad sparkle to her hair.


Her hair is painted with a gold tone paint, I've added a head piece, that compliments the straps on the big shoe. I have a lot of cleaning up and touching up to do...that's never ending.

Stay tuned...its almost complete!!!!!!





2 comments: