Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Black and White

My Inspiration

I like to doodle. I love to draw patterns and shapes just to create wonderful, whimsical composition. I have done this for years...in high school on my notebooks and yes, even sometimes on the desk. I have discovered that this doodling has a name, trademarked, Zentangle. So, I guess this is what I do...or my art is Zentangle inspired.  I call it doodling with style!

These "tangled or doodled" dancers are the inspiration for my next mosaic.




I enjoy creating these fun lively dancers, each with her own personality. 

These "Zentangled" or doodled dancers were actually inspired by some of my previous mosaic dancers.


Sunshine


This is a journey, I have realized that my dancer's are evolving, the inspirations come from one to create another...but that will be fuel for a new topic!

My vision is to create a mosaic, a dancer, using black and white, to create patterns that will make her come alive....stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment